Thursday, February 13, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 2014 – THORN FREE ROSES & BROADBAND


Love Is In The CLOUD©

Love is in the CLOUD© everywhere I look around
Love is in the CLOUD© every sight and every sound 
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
I don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes.

Love is in the CLOUD©, in the whisper of the trees,
Love is in the CLOUD© in the thunder of the sea,
And I don't know if I'm just dreaming,
I don't know if I feel safe,
But it's something that I must believe in 
And it's there when I call out your name.

Love is in the CLOUD©, love is in the CLOUD©, oh, oh, oh, oh, uh, 
Uh, uh, uh. 

With apologies to Tom Jones. The times they are a changing. Broadband speeds and the storage of emotions, pictures, and fantasies in the CLOUD means that distinguishing between virtual and real love in the future will require the return of real roses, unadulterated by removal of their thorns or propagation of thorn-free varieties. Love in the real world is never thorn-free.

No comments: